Obtain a schedule of City meetings?
Contact the City Clerk's Office at 510-620-6513.City Clerk

Show All Answers

1. Use COR Connect for questions, complaints, compliments?
2. What is the Graffiti, Illegal Dumping and Blight Hotline?
3. Report sewer emergencies or odors?
4. Report street potholes?
5. Report an abandoned vehicle?
6. Report illegal dumping and spills, pollutants entering stormdrains, stormwater maintenance?
7. Obtain a building permit?
8. Report graffiti?
9. Pay traffic tickets?
10. Obtain a business license?
11. Report City tree problems?
12. Obtain water service or report a broken water pipe?
13. Request a birth, marriage or death certificate?
14. Report a broken or burned out street light?
15. Report a non-functioning traffic signal?
16. Apply for a job within the City?
17. Obtain a schedule of City meetings?
18. Contact the landfill and recycling center?
19. Start garbage pick-up service?
20. Obtain info regarding low interest home repair loans?
21. What do I do if my sanitary sewer lateral is damaged by trees?
22. Obtain a permit for a block party?
23. Obtain a permit for a special event or parade?
24. Obtain a film permit?