According to Contra Costa Homeless Continuum of Care (CoC) 2018 Annual Report:
• An average of 2,450 people were served each month.
• 58% of persons served in temporary and rapid rehousing exited to permanent housing.
• There was a 32% increase in U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development funding provided over three years.
• 97% retention rate in Permanent Supportive Housing programs
• 58% of CORE outreach consumers had a positive outcome (entered shelter, warming center and/or SUD treatment)