Obtain a subordination agreement?

In order to obtain a subordination agreement, please send the following information to housing@ci.richmond.ca.us: property address and APN, type of transaction (sale or refinance), owners’ name, buyers’ name, new lender (as it should appear on the subordination), new loan amount, title company name and address, title company contact, and the copy of agency deed of trust with rider to be subordinated.  

Show All Answers

1. Apply for a building permit?
2. Get started on a new planning project?
3. Apply for an accessory dwelling unit (ADU)?
4. Obtain a fence permit?
5. Apply for a business license?
6. Find my zoning and other information for points of interest?
7. Report an issue or concern?
8. Pay required fees through eTRAKiT?
9. Schedule or cancel an inspection?
10. Find a permit on record?
11. Attend a Board or Commission meeting?
12. Request a zoning verification letter?
13. Find affordable housing in the City of Richmond?
14. Obtain a subordination agreement?
15. Learn more about the Safe Parking Pilot Program?
16. Obtain a permit for electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE)?