Find an attorney to represent me?
If you are in need of an attorney, you should contact the Lawyer Referral Service sponsored by the Contra Costa County Bar Association at (925)825-5700.

You may also contact the Bay Area Legal Aid Contra Costa County at (510) 233-9954.

If you are a senior citizen in need of legal services, contact Contra Costa Legal Assistance for the Elderly at (510)374-3713 or online at Referral...

Show All Answers

1. Serve subpoenas or other legal documents?
2. Resolve a dispute with a neighbor? Will you represent me in my lawsuit?
3. Find an attorney to represent me?
4. Contact the District Attorney's Office?
5. Contact the Public Defenders Office?
6. File a claim against the City? My car hit a pot hole.
7. Request Public Records