What is LINK+?
LINK+ is a union catalog of contributed holdings from participating libraries in California and Nevada.
Patrons can request an item not available at the Richmond Public Library and have it delivered to the Richmond Public Library for check-out.
Who Can Use LINK+?
LINK+ is available to any patron with a valid Richmond Public Library card.
- Need to get a library card? Click here or call the Circulation Desk for more information at 510-620-6559.
How Can I Access LINK+?
LINK+ may be accessed directly at csul.iii.com or from within the Richmond Public Library catalog.
LINK+ Requesting and Borrowing Rules
- The item must not be available at the Richmond Public Library.
- Items may be borrowed if they are listed as "available" in LINK+.
- Items will generally arrive within one week.
- Items will be held for up to ten (10) days.
Loan Period, Renewal, and Fees
- Loan Period: 21 days, with a two day grace period on the due date.
- Renewals: One two-week renewal is allowed, unless the item has been requested at the owning institution.
- When renewing Link+ items, there is a delay while the home institution is checked for availability. Wait 15 minutes from renewal attempt before confirming renewal status.
- Late Fee: $1.00 per item per day.
- Replacement Fee: $115 per item.