- City Clerk’s Office
City Clerk’s Office
- Verify Your Voter Registration Information >>
- Update Your Voter Registration >>
- Register to Vote-by-Mail >>
- Verify Your Voter-by-Mail Status >>
- 2018-2019 California Municipal Guide
Qualifications to Vote:
- You must be a U.S. citizen at the time your register.
- You must be at least 18 years of age before the date of the next election.
- You may not be in prison or on parole for a felony conviction.
You Must Re-register to Vote if You:
- Change Your Name
- Change Your Political Party Affiliation
The City Clerk does not issue marriage licenses, birth certificates or death certificates (these documents are issued by the County Clerk).