Print from your mobile device or computer!
Available at Main/Civic Center Library
Print from any computer or mobile device, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
Submit print jobs from home or the library.
Method 1: Send As Email Attachment
Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment to our printer:
Only the attachment will be printed. This will send your print job to the Print Release Station, located in the Main Reading Room.
Method 2: Upload To Web Portal
- Click the Printing Portal button (above) or go to www.printeron.net/richmond/pl
- Choose whether you want to print Black & White or Color.
- Enter your email address.
- Select document. Click Browse and locate file.
- Click the forward arrow button. You can now access Printing Options.
- Choose number of copies to print.
- Choose pages to print (all or range).
- Click the forward arrow button.
- The system will calculate the cost of the print job.
- You may revise the settings.
- Click the green printer button to approve and print.
At the Print Release Station
- At the Print Release Station, click Release a Print Job and enter your email address in the box (it may read "library card number", but it will accept email addresses).
- Select the print job(s) you wish to print and click Print.
- A window will pop up the total cost of the print job(s).
- Add money to coinbox, located next to the Station. Click Pay from Vending Device.
- The job(s) will then be released to the printer.
Alternative Release - Library Card Holders
- Contact the Librarians in person or by phone at 510-620-6561, email firstname.lastname@example.org , or text 510-621-7346.
- The Librarians can add the print job to your library account and release the print. The Library is not handling cash at present.