- Can we have a STOP sign to control speeding?
- Can the City install speed humps in our neighborhood?
- Can we have "SLOW CHILDREN AT PLAY" signs?
- Why am I waiting at a red light when there is no cross-traffic?
- Can we have a crosswalk?
- Can you lower the speed limit so everyone will drive more slowly?
- I can't see down the street because cars park right next to my driveway. What can be done?
- Can our street be closed off to divert all this traffic?
- Can the City install additional street lights in front of my house?
- Who should I contact about potholes on my street?
- Who is responsible for repairing the sidewalk in front of my house?
- How can I get the curb in front of my house painted blue?
- Who do I contact with questions about my water service?
- Who do I contact with questions about garbage collection services?
- Where can I find information about the Sewer Lateral Grant Program (the City’s program designed to help reimburse homeowners for the cost of repairing sewer laterals)?
- How do I obtain a storm drainage map?
- What do your monthly maintenance schedules look like?